Flat drive belts have many advantages and wide applications. They are the core components of energy transmission in mechanical systems. The transmission belt is made of relatively soft rubber or other polymer materials, and the rubber belt transmission device itself is a large-span structure, so it will produce undesirable lateral vibration when it works. The lateral vibration of industrial drive belts is an important factor affecting the smoothness, accuracy and quietness of the motor and its entire power system. A thorough understanding of the vibration characteristics of the transmission belt is a prerequisite for effective vibration control. Studying the lateral nonlinear vibration and control problems of viscoelastic transmission belt system has important practical application value.
1. During transportation and storage, industrial drive belts should be kept clean, avoid direct sunlight, rain and snow, avoid contact with acids, alkalis, oils, organic solvents, and other substances that affect the quality of rubber, and space the heating device 1 meter away.
2. The relationship between the transmission roller diameter of the conveyor and the cloth layer of the industrial drive belt, the matching of the transmission roller and the reversing roller, and the request for the roller groove angle should be determined according to the design plan of the conveyor, and a fair choice should be made.
3. The temperature in the warehouse should be kept between -15°C and +40°C during storage, and the absolute humidity should be kept between 50-80%. Groove idlers include ordinary idlers, forward inclined idlers, quick-change bearing idlers, hanging idlers, triple chain idlers, reversible idlers, variable groove angle idlers, and transitional idlers. Roller, V-shaped roller, etc. During storage, the flat rubber drive belt must be rolled into a roll, and must not be folded. The storage time should be turned once every season.
1. The operating speed of industrial drive belts provided by industrial flat belt supplier should not be greater than 0.5 meters per second. When transporting large, abrasive materials and using fixed unloading devices, the speed should be as low as possible. Exceeding a certain speed of the transmission belt will affect the service life of the transmission belt.
2. In order to reduce the impact and wear of materials on the transmission belt, the feeding direction should follow the running direction of the transmission belt. The drop of the material falling into the sand pocket of the transmission belt should be reduced as much as possible. The feeding port should avoid the top of the roller or idler. The material receiving section of the transmission belt should shorten the distance between the idlers and adopt a buffer method. Industrial drive belts are used in belt industrial drive belts to carry and transport materials rubber, fiber, metal composite products, or plastic and fabric composite products.
3. Dehai Youli is a professional rubber flat belt supplier. There are many types of flat belts for sale at a suitable flat belt price, which are TC belt, nylon flat belt, and rubber roller covering tape, etc. Competitive flat belt price directly from rubber belt factory. Inquiry now!